Monday, November 29, 2010

Baraka Movie

        The movie Baraka covered many different and interesting topics that I hadn't have ever thought of before. It was a very touching thing to watch. I don't think I have ever been able to see certain parts of life like that before and it was a good thing to see that there may be some beauty in the world but there was also some evil in it as well. At first I was confused about what the movie was trying to show or bring the message across about. But then towards the end of the movie I was able to understand more of the actual movie.

        Baraka was a mixture of different things in the actual movie. But honestly what really caught my attention was when they showed what was going on with the baby chickens in the factories. I think it caught my attention more because you saw the wrong that was happen to such little innocent things that hadn't even done anything to anyone or anything. I think that really caught my attention and liking towards the movie.  It was an honestly a good movie, and I enjoyed the imaginary it captured a good idea of the life of other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment